THE BRUERY CALIFORNIA
1. STICKY MAPLE 11.3% Imperial Stout Aged in Bourbon Barrels with Maple Syrup and Natural Flavor Added
2. ALL THE COWS 13.7% Bourbon barrel-aged imperial milk stout with milk sugar and Madagascar vanilla beans. Udderly delicious, one can barrel-ly deny it.
3. SOIE 17% Soie is French for "silk," silky notes of toffee, caramel, dark fruit, vanilla, and oak. Plus a second aging in Madeira Barrels.
4. MELANGE #3 16.3% A blend of three bourbon barrel aged strong ales: Black Tuesday (imp. stout), Anniversary ale (old ale), and White Oak Sap (wheatwine).
5. SO HAPPENS IT’S TUESDAY 14.6% Imperial Stout aged in bourbon barrels, hurry up and enjoy this one, you won’t see it next Tuesday.
6. CARAMEL ON PARADE 10.3% Bourbon barrel-aged imperial stout with vegan caramel, cacao nibs, Madagascar vanilla beans, and pecans
7. ABUELITA’S SPECIAL 10.5% Bourbon barrel-aged imperial stout with cacao nibs, cocoa powder, vanilla beans, and cinnamon.
8. CHOCOLATE RAIN 20.2% ONE PER FLIGHT Black Tuesday was treated with TCHO cacao nibs and juicy, fresh vanilla beans. Rich in chocolate and vanilla, with hints of oak, it truly puts the Imperial in imperial stout. *$30 FOR FLIGHT with this one in your flight*
9. ISLE OF ARRAN 10% Stout aged in Isle of Arran whiskey barrels.
FIRESTONE WALKER CALIFORNIA
10. MOLE MERKIN 7.8% inspired by the traditional Mexican dish, added dried Puya chili, cinnamon and cocoa nibs to a brandy barrel-aged version of Velvet Merkin.
11. ONE STORMY NIGHT 11.1% Barleywine a mashup of Helldorado and Velvet Merkin aged in rum barrels with a touch of hand-zested lime and ginger. Both beers were aged in Jamaican rum barrels.
12. CHERRY BLOSSOM 2020 11.2% Imperial Porter aged in bourbon barrels for one year and six to eight months in cherry bitters barrels. The final blend is 88% bourbon barrel-aged beer mixed with 12% cherry bitters barrel-aged beer.
13. WINE BARREL NAPA SAISON 7.3% A new take on the saison, Napa Saison aged for eight months in retired red wine barrels from Napa Valley. It’s very smooth, mellow on the palate.
14. PARABOLA 2020 13.6% Russian Imperial Stout This is Parabola 2020, a one-of-a-kind imperial stout that never fails to impress. Aged for one year in premium bourbon barrels to gain depth, complexity and intensity, then blended and released in limited quantities. Righteously dark and thick, with boldly balanced flavors of chocolate, charred oak, vanilla, black cherry and coffee.
15. STUF’T 14% Oreo Imperial stout aged in Bourbon barrels.
16. BARREL AGED BOMB 14.7% Barrel Aged Bomb! Vanilla and caramel notes balance the big flavors from the whiskey barrels and come together for an extremely complex yet balanced experience.
CLOWN SHOES MASSACHUSETTS
17. BLAECORN UNIDRAGON 11.5% Brewed with a monstrous amount of malt and combined with aggressive American hops, this beer is powerful and complex and designed to age. Smokiness is subtle but present and blends nicely with the rich, dark flavors.
18. PORCINE UNIDRAGON 12.5% This is Blaecorn Unidragon made with Beechwood Smoked malt, which adds a natural meaty note (there is no actual meat in the brew). Aged 100% bourbon barrels.
19. LUCHADOR EN FUEGO 11.9% Spiced with vanilla, cinnamon, ancho and chipotle peppers, then aged 100% in Bourbon Barrels, this beer wants to leap onto your palate like a luchador who dives into the ring from atop the highest rope.
20. RYE ON RYE ON RYE 14.6% 2017 Rich, tawny rye ale is aged in first-use rye whiskey barrels then transferred to another set of first-use rye whiskey barrels for a second aging, effectively resulting in "Rye on Rye on Rye.
HE’BREW NEW YORK
21. BITTERSWEET LENNY’S RIPA ON RYE 10% Imperial Rye IPA aged in a Rittenhouse 100 Rye Barrel.
The 2013 batch was aged in Willett Rye Whiskey barrels. 2016 batch aged in Jim Beam Rye Whiskey barrels.
BALLAST POINT CALIFORNIA
22. RYE WHISKEY PIPER DOWN 7.8% Scottish ale aged 10 months in rye whiskey barrels.
23. MELCHIOR OAK AGED MONBAZILLAC BARREL 11% Aged in French Monbazillac barrels for 8 months.
DOGFISH HEAD DELAWARE
24. WOOD AGED BITCHES BREW 9% A fusion of a Russian Imperial Stout aged in American oak and an Ethiopian Tej Honey Beer aged in Paraguayan Palo Santo Wood
3NATIONS CARROLLTON, TEXAS
25. B.A. MARZIPAN 10% Barrel aged Devout Marzipan. Big strong boozy smooth BA Golden Stout. Sweet caramel and mild alcohol warming. Small batch
LAKEWOOD GARLAND, TEXAS
26. LION’S SHARE VIII 15.2% Russian Imperial Stout aged in Rhum barrels
27. 2017 BOURBON BARREL TEMPTRESS 12.4% Witherspoon Distillery oak bourbon barrels
SIERRA NEVADA CALIFORNIA
28. WOOD AGED BIGFOOT 12.2% Barrel Aged Barleywine
SAINT ARNOLD TEXAS
29. BISHOP’S BARREL #21 12.5% Belgian Quadrupel aged in Woodford Reserve Bourbon Barrels with Cherries. You’ll taste notes of honey, maple syrup, toffee, figs and cherries. Johnny, it’s NOT sour, Johnny, it’s cherries. No sours for Barrel Week (we have them canned and bottled though)
ALESMITH SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA
30. STUMBLIN MONK 10% Belgian-style Tripel with three secret spices, along with the traditional coriander, orange peel and Belgian Candi sugar, are fermented by yeast from a real Trappist monastery.
31. B.A. VIETNAMESE COFFEE SPEEDWAY STOUT 14% Chocolaty and bold tasting coffee that perfectly complements the notes of oak, vanilla, and bourbon in this massive barrel-aged stout.
WICKED WEED ASHEVILLE, NORTH CAROLINA
32. 2017 OLD FASHIONED 10% Barrel-Aged Ale brewed with oranges and cherries
GOOSE ISLAND CHICAGO, ILLINOIS
33. 2021 BOURBON COUNTY 14% Imperial stout is blended from a mix of bourbon barrels aged in freshly emptied bourbon barrels for 8-14 months.
34. 2021 BOURBON COUNTY COLA 14.1% A cola inspired stout. Next level whiskey and cola.
GREAT DIVIDE COLORADO
35. OAKED YETI 9.5% Imperial stout aged on new French and American oak chips.
36. UBERON 11.3% Uberon is Oberon® (wheat ale) aged in bourbon barrels
KARBACH HOUSTON, TEXAS
37. F.U.N. SERIES # 16, NIGEL 10.5% Original Karbach, before the buyout, English Barleywine aged in oak barrels
EPIC UTAH / COLORADO
38. SEXTUPLE BAPTIST 11.5% Imperial Stout aged in Whiskey Barrels with Barrel-Aged Coffee, Barrel-Aged Cacao, Barrel-Aged Coconut, Barrel-Aged Almonds and Barrel-Aged Salt.
SOUTHERN STAR CONROE, TEXAS
39. BLACK CRACK 10% Buried Hatchet Stout, complimented by a caramel, woody sweetness, and vanilla notes from prolonged contact with American Oak. Dark tobacco, medium char, and hints of the original Bourbon
40. WOOT STOUT 11.5% Imperial Stout brewed with pecans, wheat, & rye, with one quarter aged in bourbon barrels. Brewed at Stone Brewing Company with Greg Koch, Drew Curtis, and Wil Wheaton.
False Idol: VIVA LOS VAQUEROS 4.8% Lager
Pauwel:: KWAK 8.4% Belgian Ale
Estrella Galicia: 1906 ESERVA ESPECIAL 6.5%
Chimay: GRANDE RESERVE 9% Belgian Strong dark ale (Blue label)
Westmalle: DUBBEL 7% Trappist Belgian Dubbel
Trinity: DRY SPELL CIDER 5.1% Dry crisp cider